Snapshots are created automatically when you set up an Auto-Create Account List. But you can reconfigure them. For each type of snapshot email, you can customize:
- Sections to display
- Order in which they appear
- Show or Hide empty sections
- Whether to include reports or not
Here are the snapshot sections that each account owner receives by default. Each section is filtered by what the Sales Development Representative, Account Executive, or Marketing owns. If you reconfigure them and change your mind, you can Reset to Default at any time.
See Understanding Snapshot Emails, Slack Alerts, Reports, and Subscriptions for more information about snapshot emails.
|Sections||Account List||Sales Development Representative||Account Executive||Marketing|
Highlights this Week
Most Engaged Accounts
Top Intent Keywords
Most Engaged People
|Most Engaged Executives||X||X||X|
Strictly speaking, a snapshot is a collection of reports that that are represented visually, as opposed to reports, which are presented as tables. However, you can also add reports to snapshot emails, to make them even more relevant and useful for your recipients. (See step 3 below.)
You can set these up at any time, but you'll see the benefits of them once you subscribe to email snapshots. To set up subscriptions, see Create and Manage Snapshot, Slack Alert, and Report Subscriptions.
- From the left navigation bar, go to Settings > Analytics > Snapshot Settings.
- From the Type drop-down list, select the snapshot you want to customize:
- Account List Snapshot
- Sales Development Representative Snapshot
- Account Executive Snapshot
- Marketing Snapshot
- From the Sections to Include drop-down list, select the sections you want to include in the snapshot email.
Tip: You have the option to include reports in addition to snapshots. See Create Reports, if you haven't created any yet.
- To change the order the sections appear in the snapshot email, drag and drop them.
- To indicate whether to show a section when there is no data, toggle Show Empty on or off.
- Click Save Snapshot.
You'll get a customized set of snapshots that users can subscribe to. A few example sections are shown below with company information blurred out. In the actual email, you’ll be able to scroll through all the sections.
Create an email subscription. To manage snapshot subscriptions, do one of the following:
- Click Personalized Subscriptions at the top of the Snapshot Settings page or go to Settings > Analytics > Subscriptions.
- Go to Settings > Analytics > Auto-Create Account Lists > Configure Snapshot Subscriptions and create or manage subscriptions.
See Create and Manage Snapshot, Slack Alert, and Report Subscriptions for more information.