You can create reports based on specific criteria important to team members such as territory specific insights or account engagement. You can also add report subscriptions to be delivered by email or Slack or send a one-time report by email.
- From the left navigation bar, go to Analytics > Reports and click Create New.
- In the Create New Report window, enter a Name and Description for the report, select a report Member Type, and click Create Report.
- Click the Selector tab and use Basic or Advanced Selectors to add criteria for the report and click Save.
- Click the Layout tab and do the following to configure the report layout:
a. Select Email or Slack.
b. In the Table Columns section, select the columns to display. You can add columns from the drop-down list and remove or rearrange columns.
Tip: Keep the number of columns to a minimum to avoid having too much information in the email or Slack alert.
c. In the Sort By section, select the field to sort the report on and whether you want it to be in Ascending (Asc) or Descending (Desc) order.
d. In the Max Rows section, enter the maximum number of results to display. If more records qualify than the maximum rows, a See full report link appears on the report.
e. Click Save.
- Click the Subscriptions tab and do one or both of the following:
- Click Create subscription to set up the recipients, frequency, and duration for report subscriptions. See Create and Manage Snapshot, Slack Alert, and Report Subscriptions for the steps.
- Click Send now to select recipients to receive a one-time report by email.
Look for your email or Slack message at the time you requested it.
Here's an example of what a report looks like in Slack. The report includes the number of results configured in the Max Rows section of the Layout tab. Click See Full Report to open the report in Demandbase.
Reports are flexible. You can include them in Snapshot Emails. See Customize Snapshot Emails.
For an example report that shows the location of web site visitors, see Create Report on Activities from a Particular Geographic Area.