Within Demandbase, People represent both Leads and Contacts associated with Accounts and can come from:
- Contacts in established Demandbase Accounts.
- Leads matched to Accounts through Demandbase Lead to Account Matching.
- Leads from integrated CRM and MAS.
The People page in Analytics provides details about the people associated with your accounts and includes the People Heatmap and People Table. Additionally, if you select a single person from the People page or other areas of Demandbase, you can access the person dashboard to see details about their activities and engagement.
To access the People page, select an account, account list, or person list and go to Analytics > People from the left navigation bar.
Important: The People page is not available when you have an opportunity list selected.
The People Heatmap allows you to view ABM coverage at a glance. The numbers represent the quantity of people records in each category. Darker colors represent a higher relative number of people than the lighter shaded areas. For more about heatmaps, see Understanding Heatmaps.
Tip: Quickly change the Rows/Columns using the values on the Preset tab, or select your own by switching to the Custom tab.
The People table below the heatmap displays information about people in the select account, account list, or person list. The data shown in the table updates when you make selections in the heatmap.
- To add, remove, or reorder the columns in the table, click Edit Columns.
- To export the list in CSV format, click Export.
- The rows of the table frequently span more than one page. You can click on the search function (magnifying glass icon ) above the table to look for matching entries in the following table columns:
- Account Name
- First Name
- Last Name
The person dashboard shows details about the activities and engagement for a single person during a selected date range. Some methods you can use to access the person dashboard include:
- From the People table, click a person’s first name or last name.
- From the Account List Dashboard or Account Dashboard, click a person’s card in the Highlights section.
Tip: Admins customize the dashboard sections added from the Dashboard Setting page.
The Person Details section displays by default and shows you key information about a selected person. The data comes from your CRM integration, CSV uploads, or Demandbase.
From the section you can:
- Click Take Action to perform a task such as adding the person to a Salesforce Campaign or Outreach Sequence. See Taking Action with Accounts and People.
- Click Manage Person to go to Database > People to see more information about the person.
- Click Account to go to the Account dashboard for the account the person belongs to.
Tip: Click the right arrow next to the Take Action button to show additional person information.
The available sections that can be added to the person dashboard include:
The Communication History section shows email messages and meetings between your company and the selected person. For communication history to appear, your company can set up an Email Service Account or individual users can authenticate their own Google or Microsoft account.
Important: The information in the Communication History section is not based on the date range selected on the People page.
You can click on an email message to open a right section that shows the full message.
Engagement Minute Trend
The Engagement Minute Trend section shows Engagement Minutes for a selected person and date range. You can change the time period to view Engagement Minutes by days, weeks, or months and hover over the trend line to see additional details.
The Activities section includes a table that shows activities for a selected person and date range. You can export the table to a CSV file or add, remove, or reorder the table columns shown.
Tip: If you have the Heatmap section available, the data in the table updates when you make selections in the heatmap.
The Heatmap section provides a visual overview of the activities for a selected person and date range. For more information about heatmaps, see Understanding Heatmaps.
Tip: If you have the Activities section available, the data in the activities table updates when you make selections in the heatmap.