When you find accounts or people you want to follow up with, you can quickly take action from Demandbase or from the Scout Chrome Extension window.
Where You Can Take Action
Account and Person Tables
From any account or person table in Demandbase, you can select one or more entries and click Take Action. In the right Take Action section, the Demandbase, Partner, or CRM tabs show the available actions.
Tip: Actions may be unavailable if the integration is not set up or the action is limited to a specific member type (Account or Person). See Automation Actions.
Account and Person Overview Page
When you're on an account or person overview page in Analytics, you can click Take Action to access the available actions.
Scout Chrome Extension
After you install and active the Scout Chrome Extension, you can click Take Action to access the available actions. See Scout Chrome Extension Overview.
What Actions Can You Take
- Add to New Static List - Create a new static list and add the selected accounts to the list.
- Add to Existing Static List - Add selected accounts to a static list.
- Remove from Static List - Remove selected accounts from a static list.
- Add to SalesLoft Cadence - Add up to 100 people to a SalesLoft Cadence.
- Remove from SalesLoft Cadence - Remove up to 100 people from a SalesLoft Cadence.
- Add to Outreach Sequence - Add up to 100 people to an Outreach Sequence.
- Remove from Outreach Sequence - Remove up to 100 people from an Outreach Sequence.
- Add to Marketo Campaign - Add people to a Marketo Campaign.
CRM (Salesforce) Actions
- Change Account Data - Update an account field for the selected accounts in Salesforce.
- Change Person Data - Update a contact or lead field for the selected people in Salesforce.
- Create Salesforce Task - Create a task to follow-up on an account or record an action for up to 100 people or accounts.
- Convert Lead to Contact - Convert up to 100 matched Leads to Contacts in Salesforce.
- Add to Salesforce Campaign - Add up to 100 leads and contacts to a Salesforce Campaign.
- Change Status in Salesforce Campaign - Change the campaign status for up to 100 leads and contacts in a Salesforce Campaign.
- Remove from Salesforce Campaign - Remove up to 100 leads and contacts from a Salesforce Campaign.
Important: You must set up an integration before you can use partner or CRM actions. For SalesLoft, each Demandbase user must also set up a user-level integration to use the SalesLoft actions. See Integrate SalesLoft with Demandbase.
Managing Action Permissions
Admins can configure the actions available to users and if they are limited to users with Admin permissions assigned. See Action Configurations: Visibility, Access, and Action Limits.
Important: Users must be assigned to a permission set with Take Action access to use the available actions. For permission sets with Limited Access selected for the Analytics, Database, or Scout sections, the Take Action option must be selected to make the actions available. See Understanding Permission Sets.
Reviewing Action History
After users take action, Demandbase starts a Job to complete the actions selected. Admins can view the status of Jobs and Actions from the Action History page in Settings.