Important: The availability of some features described in this article depends on your version of Demandbase One. Contact your Demandbase Admin about the features available.
You can use the following options to add users in bulk in Demandbase:
- Import Standard users from Salesforce
- Import users from a CSV file
Tip: You can also add users individually. See Create and Manage Users.
- You must have Admin privileges in Demandbase.
- For Salesforce imports, set up the Demandbase Salesforce Integration.
For CSV imports, the file must contain the following required columns:
- Permission Sets
- Assigned View
- From the left navigation bar, go to Settings > User Management > Users.
- From the Users page, select one of the following options to add users.
To import users from Salesforce:
Click Import Salesforce users, select the users to add, and click Import.
Important: Only Standard users can be imported from this page. If you don't see users you want to import, check that their user type is set to Standard.
To send a Welcome Email to the new user(s), select Yes. Click Confirm.
- Click Import Salesforce users, select the users to add, and click Import.
To import users from a CSV file:
Click Import users and click Browse to select a file or drag and drop a file.
Tip: Click Download .csv template to download a file with the required columns.
- To send a Welcome Email to the new user(s), select Yes. Click Import.
- Click Import users and click Browse to select a file or drag and drop a file.
Added users can now access Demandbase.
- Demandbase assigns users from Salesforce the General User permission set.
- For users imported from a CSV file, the areas of Demandbase they can access are based on their assigned permission sets.