You can use the following options to add users in bulk in Demandbase:
- Import Standard users from Salesforce
- Import users from a CSV file
Tip: You can also add users individually. See Create and Manage Users.
- You must have Admin privileges in Demandbase.
- For Salesforce imports, set up the Demandbase Salesforce Integration.
- For CSV imports, the file must contain the following required columns:
- From the left navigation bar, go to Settings > User Management > Users.
- From the Users page, select one of the following options to add users.
To import users from Salesforce:
Click Import Salesforce users, select the users to add, and click Import.
Important: Only Standard users can be imported from this page. If you don't see users you want to import, check that their user type is set to Standard.
To send a Welcome Email to the new user(s), select Yes. Click Confirm.
- Click Import Salesforce users, select the users to add, and click Import.
To import users from a CSV file:
Click Import users and click Browse to select a file or drag and drop a file.
Tip: Click Download .csv template to download a file with the required columns.
- To send a Welcome Email to the new user(s), select Yes. Click Import.
- Click Import users and click Browse to select a file or drag and drop a file.
Added users can now access Demandbase.
- Demandbase assigns users from Salesforce the General User permission set.
- For users imported from a CSV file, the areas of Demandbase they can access are based on their assigned permission sets.