Use the Account Connector to connect your Demandbase account data to third-party integrations. The Account Connector provides an API Token to make your connection. Supported integrations include Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Drift, Optimizely, and Uberflip.
Important: The Account Connector sends data TO an integration. To set up Demandbase to receive data FROM an integration, see Set Up an Integration as a Data Source.
Decide which fields you want to pass from Demandbase to your integration.
(Optional) For all data points, create a custom field in Demandbase.
- From the left navigation bar, go to Settings > Demandbase-Wide Settings > Account Connector and click Create New Integration.
- Select a new integration from the Integration Name drop-down.
- In the Search Field(s) drop-down, select the account fields to include in the integration:
- Scores:Qualification Scores, Pipeline Predict, Engagement Minutes
- CRM/MAS fields at the Account Level
- Demandbase Custom Account Fields
- Journey Stage
- Account Segments through our Segments feature
Demandbase identifies your field selections as Client side (cookies) or Server side (IP address). Then Demandbase maps the fields from the integration to the Demandbase field on the Field Mapping page. Data Field is the name of the Demandbase field and Attribute Name is what we use to pass it to your integration.
- To turn the fields on, select Activate. (You must activate at least one field to generate a token.)
- Click Save.
- (Optional) On the General tab, you can add more fields.
- Click Generate API token.
Our Professional Services team reviews your integration setup and emails you when the integration is approved and the API Token is ready for use in the third-party application, typically within 24 hours.
When you receive the email, return to Settings > Demandbase-Wide Settings > Account Connector and click the account connector that you created. Click the copy icon to copy the token and paste it to the third-party application.
If you need a custom integration, contact your account team or Demandbase Support.