Demandbase integrates with a wide variety of systems. On the Integrations page, you can set up third-party integrations as data sources, so that you can receive data FROM an integration.
To set up Demandbase to send data TO an integration, see Set Up Demandbase to Send Data to an Integration: Account Connector.
See more specific instructions for Salesforce integration (which is 2-way integration) at Step 3: Add the Salesforce Integration to Demandbase One.
Demandbase directly integrates with the following systems:
- Salesforce (CRM) - 2-way integration
- Marketo (Marketing Automation)
- Eloqua (Marketing Automation)
- Hubspot (Marketing Automation)
- Pardot (Marketing Automation)
- SalesLoft (Sales Automation)
- Outreach (Sales Automation)
- LinkedIn (Ad Network)
- Adobe (Ad Network)
- Facebook (Ad Network)
- Google (Ad Network available soon)
- Microsoft Bing (Ad Network)
- Twitter (Ad Network)
Demandbase does not directly integrate with the following platforms, but our connections to Salesforce allow us to initiate, track, and augment activities with:
- PFL (Direct Mail)
- Sendoso (Direct Mail)
- Drift (Conversational Marketing)
- And many more!
You must have Administrative privileges.
Authentication for the platform to connect to.
- From the left navigation bar, go to Settings > Demandbase-Wide Settings > Integrations.
- Click Create Data Source and select the data source.
- Enter the authentication information requested and activate the data source if prompted.
- The authentication information required varies depending on the type of data source you select.
- The example below shows the required authentication information to integrate with Eloqua.
- Click Create.