Demandbase allows your Admin to configure one of the following user login methods for Demandbase One:
- Demandbase One Single Sign On (SSO)
- Google SSO
- Salesforce SSO
To log in for any of the methods, navigate to the Demandbase One login page. The credentials you use to log in depend on your company’s login method. See the following sections for more information.
For the password login method, you’ll log in using your company email address and a password you create. Once your Admin creates your Demandbase user account, you’ll receive an email to activate the account and create a password. You must activate your account within three days of receiving the email.
The password requirements are as follows:
- Must be at least eight characters long
- Must include at least one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, and a number
- May include symbols
- Cannot include any part of your name
- Cannot be the same as your previous 20 passwords
- To reset your password, click Need help signing in? on the login page and click Forgot password?. Alternatively, you can ask your Admin to reset your password for you.
- If you’re changing your password, at least two days must have passed since your last password change.
- Account activation and password reset emails are only used for the password login method.
For the Demandbase One, Google, or Salesforce SSO login methods, you’ll log in using your existing credentials for the SSO platform. For example, if your company uses Okta with the Demandbase One SSO login method, you’ll log in using your Okta account credentials. After you enter your Email and click Next on the login page, you’ll be automatically redirected to authenticate your SSO provider account.
Important: Your Admin must create your Demandbase user account before you can log in using your SSO provider account credentials.
If you’re having issues logging in, you can try one or more of the following troubleshooting steps to resolve the problem.
- Confirm Your Account and Login Credentials
- Disable Your Ad Blocker
- Clear Defaults, Cache, and Cookies
- Check System Date and Time Settings
Confirm Your Account and Login Credentials
Your Admin must create your Demandbase user account before you can log in using any of the login methods. Contact your Admin and confirm that they have created your account.
For the SSO login methods, make sure you’re using the same login credentials as those used for the SSO platform. For example, if your company uses the Google SSO login method, make sure you’re using the email address and password used to access your company Google account.
Disable Your Ad Blocker
If you’re using an ad block browser extension, disable the extension and try logging in again.
Clear Defaults, Cache, and Cookies
If you encounter a spinning icon on the login page, ask your Admin to clear your account’s defaults in Demandbase. Afterwards, you can clear your browser’s cache and cookies that are linked to Demandbase.
Tip: It is also recommended that you configure your browser to allow third-party cookies. To allow third-party cookies in Chrome, navigate to chrome://settings/cookies and select Allow all cookies in the General Settings section.
To clear your account’s defaults, your Admin can do the following:
- From the left navigation bar, go to Settings > User Management > Users, search for the account, and note the user view in the Assigned View column.
- From the left navigation bar, click View Management.
- On the View Management page, search for and open the assigned user view.
- Click the Assigned Users tab, search for the account, and click Clear Defaults.
To clear your cache and cookies, you can do the following:
- In your Chrome browser address bar, enter chrome://settings/content/all?searchSubpage=demandbase&search=cookies and click Clear displayed data.
- Navigate to the Demandbase One login page, right-click and select Inspect.
- At the top of the Inspect panel, click the Application tab.
- In the Storage section, expand Cookies, right-click on the Demandbase entry, and click Clear.
- In the Application section, click Storage and click Clear site data.
- Close the Inspect panel and refresh your browser.
Check System Date and Time Settings
If you use a Windows computer and encounter a spinning icon on the login page, navigate to the Date & Time settings page and confirm that your system’s date and time are correct.