Administrators should ask users to do the following:
- To make sure they are logging in to the new Demandbase One link: http://web.demandbase.com
- To respond to the activation email for their password within three days of receiving it.
Make sure you have created all users. If a user cannot sign with their password, do the following:
- Ensure they are logging in at the correct website.
- Ensure that you've created their account.
- Confirm that they responded to the activation email.
- From the left navigation bar, go to Settings > User Management > Users.
- Search for the user's name, ID, or email address.
- Click the user name and select Reset password from the drop-down list.
The user receives an email with a unique link to reset their password, which users must respond to within three days. If the user does not receive the reset password email, ask them to check their Spam and Junk folders, as they are sometimes sent directly to one of these folders.
Password requirements: A password must be at least 8 characters long and must contain at least one upper and one lower case letter and a number. It can contain symbols, but cannot include any part of the user's name. It cannot be any of the user's last 20 passwords and at least 2 days must have elapsed since their password was last changed.