With the Demandbase Sales Intelligence iFrame, sales teams can see robust insights directly within Outreach. The iFrame delivers company and people level details, engagement, technographics, intent data, news, social media posts, and emails. This provides a deep level of visibility into meaningful account information so that sales professionals can take the next best action on an account.
See Add Demandbase Sales Intelligence iFrame in Outreach for information about installing the iFrame.
Demandbase Record Matching in Outreach
In Outreach, Demandbase displays insights in the iFrame on the Account, Prospect, and Opportunity objects. Demandbase matches against records within those objects using the following rules:
- Demandbase only matches and sends data to the iFrame. Data from Outreach does not sync back to Demandbase.
- If you have your CRM (Salesforce or Dynamics) integrated with both Demandbase and Outreach, Demandbase matches against the Account in your CRM.
- If you don’t have your CRM integrated with both Demandbase and Outreach, Demandbase matches against the Account using the following data from Outreach:
- Account Name
- Account Website
- If you have your CRM (Salesforce or Dynamics) integrated with both Demandbase and Outreach, Demandbase matches against the Lead/Contact in your CRM.
- If you don’t have your CRM integrated with both Demandbase and Outreach, Demandbase matches against the Prospect using the following data from Outreach:
- Prospect Email Address
- Prospect First and Last Name
- Prospect Account Name
- Prospect Account Website
- If you have your CRM (Salesforce or Dynamics) integrated with both Demandbase and Outreach, Demandbase matches against the Account that is linked to the Opportunity in your CRM.
- If there is no Account associated with the Opportunity, Demandbase shows a message to link the Opportunity to an Account. Once you link the Opportunity to an Account, Demandbase matches against the Account.
View by License Type
The iFrame view differs by license type. If you’re unsure about your license type, contact your CSM for more information.
- To view Engagement data, you must have the ABX product and your CRM (Salesforce or Dynamics) must be integrated with both Demandbase and Outreach.
- Users can only export data to CSV or Excel files.
Sales Intelligence iFrame Overview
The iFrame comes with the Company, People, Engagement, and Insights tabs. From each of these tabs, you can view the following information.
- Overview: Firmographic details, contact information, connections, intent, and the latest company news.
- Industry: The Industry Profile with common challenges, trends, call prep questions, and the size and structure of the industry.
- Family Tree: Subsidiaries, acquisitions, international divisions, branches, and other corporate relationships.
- Tech Profile: Details that can help you win more business by identifying companies that use relevant technologies in your market. These could be technologies that your company integrates with or even competitive technologies.
- Financials: The latest financial data for public companies.
- Similar Accounts: Information to help you find other companies in the same industry. Checking out similar companies can help you understand where your target company fits in the industry or even identify new prospects.
- Profile information, including, number, email, location, and employment history, for people related to the account.
- Quick links to the person’s Linkedin profile, Twitter profile, and Google search results.
- Connection chart that identifies people you may know through other contacts.
- Current and former employees of the account.
Timeline: Engagement for the account.
- Deal Story - Highlights key activities and lets you view Marketing Engagement, Sales Engagement, or both. The bottom bar chart shows the progression of the account through your Journey Stages.
- Engagement - View Engagement Minutes by activity for the account. You can view total Engagement Minutes for all activities or for a selected activity. You can also view Engagement Minutes grouped by relevant Demandbase fields to gain additional insights.
- Intent: Top Intent Keywords and Trending Keywords on web pages being read by users at the account sorted by intent strength. The sparklines show the number of times users read a web page with each keyword during the selected time period.
- Highlights : The most engaged people for the account. Most engaged people are based on factors such as a person’s role, their activities, etc.
- Activities : The most engaged people for the account and their activities with the highest Engagement Minutes. You can use search or select a filter to refine the list.
- Heatmap : Engagement Minutes based on your database fields selected in the Rows and Columns drop-down lists.
- Communication History: All email communication and meetings between your company and the account.
- News - News and current events related to the account.
- Blogs - Blog posts from the account.
- Twitter - Twitter posts from the account.