With the Demandbase Sales Intelligence iFrame, sales teams can see robust insights directly within Microsoft Dynamics. The iFrame delivers company and people level details, engagement, technographics, intent data, news, social media posts, and emails. This provides a deep level of visibility into meaningful account information so that sales professionals can take the next best action on an account.
- You must have a Demandbase Sales Intelligence License. See View by License Type for more information.
- Your Microsoft Dynamics admin must add the Demandbase App Package in Microsoft Dynamics.
View by License Type
The iFrame view differs by license type. If you’re unsure about your license type, contact your CSM for more information.
- To view Engagement data, you must have the ABX product and integrate Demandbase with Microsoft Dynamics.
- Users can only export data to CSV or Excel files.
Sales Intelligence iFrame Overview
The iFrame comes with the Company, People, Engagement, and Insights tabs. From each of these tabs, you can view the following information:
- Overview: Firmographic details, contact information, connections, intent, and the latest company news.
- Industry: The Industry Profile with common challenges, trends, call prep questions, and the size and structure of the industry.
- Family Tree: Subsidiaries, acquisitions, international divisions, branches, and other corporate relationships.
- Tech Profile: Details that can help you win more business by identifying companies that use relevant technologies in your market. These could be technologies that your company integrates with or even competitive technologies.
- Financials: The latest financial data for public companies.
- Similar Accounts: Information to help you find other companies in the same industry. Checking out similar companies can help you understand where your target company fits in the industry or even identify new prospects.
- Profile information, including, number, email, location, and employment history, for people related to the account.
- Quick links to the person’s Linkedin profile, Twitter profile, and Google search results.
- Connection chart that identifies people you may know through other contacts.
- Current and former employees of the account.
Timeline: Engagement for the account.
- Deal Story - Highlights key activities and lets you view Marketing Engagement, Sales Engagement, or both. The bottom bar chart shows the progression of the account through your Journey Stages.
- Engagement - View Engagement Minutes by activity for the account. You can view total Engagement Minutes for all activities or for a selected activity. You can also view Engagement Minutes grouped by relevant Demandbase fields to gain additional insights.
- Intent: Top Intent Keywords and Trending Keywords on web pages being read by users at the account sorted by intent strength. The sparklines show the number of times users read a web page with each keyword during the selected time period.
- Highlights : The most engaged people for the account. Most engaged people are based on factors such as a person’s role, their activities, etc.
- Activities : The most engaged people for the account and their activities with the highest Engagement Minutes. You can use search or select a filter to refine the list.
- Heatmap : Engagement Minutes based on your database fields selected in the Rows and Columns drop-down lists.
- Communication History: All email communication and meetings between your company and the account.
- News - News and current events related to the account.
- Blogs - Blog posts from the account.
- Twitter - Twitter posts from the account.