The Advertising Cloud dashboard reports on the activity and performance of your company’s ad campaigns. Roll-up of key data, visualizations, sortable tables, and downloadable reports help you review the metrics that matter in account-based advertising campaigns. Several filters help you hone in on the data set that’s most relevant to your review.
The following steps walk you through the basics of opening and configuring the dashboard not only to focus on specific campaigns, but also to customize the displayed data set for selected campaigns.
For an explanation of the reported metrics and information about more advanced features on the dashboard, see Campaign Reporting on the Advertising Cloud Dashboard.
- Open the Advertising solution by selecting the bull’s-eye icon in the left navigation bar of Demandbase.
Notice that the Advertising Cloud opens with Campaigns mode highlighted in the upper left corner of the dashboard.
2. Set the date range of the campaigns that you want to explore on the dashboard in the date picker (upper right corner of page).
3. On the Campaign status drop-down menu, change the Active Campaigns setting if you want to view data from campaigns in a different status.
4. Select the checkboxes on the Campaigns table for the campaigns that you want to review. (You might need to scroll down in the screen to make the table visible.) The data from these campaign selections roll up into the cumulative performance views of the Summary, Publishers, and Creatives tabs.
5. Select the Current or Lifetime Audience drop-down menu setting that you want:
- Lifetime audience includes every account that was served at least one impression during your specified date range.
- Current audience returns only the current accounts within the selected campaign(s), regardless of what date range is selected on top of the dashboard.
6. Review the cumulative metrics about your selected campaigns in the Summary, Publishers, and/or Creatives tabs, which you can click directly above the Cumulative Performance cards. When you hover over a metric, a tooltip appears that explains how the metric is calculated. Here is an example:
7. (Optional) Change the column fields displayed in the Campaigns table:
a. Click the Edit Columns button at the bottom of the screen. The fields that currently appear on the Campaigns table are listed in the Edit Columns Fields to Display window.
b. Click the drop-down menu to see other fields that can be placed in the Campaigns table on the dashboard.
c. To add a column field to the table, select it in the drop-down menu.
d. Use the icons in the entries of the Edit Column Fields to Display window to tweak the placement of columns in the Campaigns table:
- To rearrange the order of columns, click and drag the “line grab” icons .
- To anchor a field on left side of the table columns, click the lock icon .
- To remove a column field from the table, click the minus sign ,
e. Click Apply.
To learn more about the different dimensions of ad campaigns that you can review, see Campaign Reporting on the Advertising Cloud Dashboard.