- You must have Admin privileges in Demandbase.
- Read Understanding Pipeline Predict Scores and Understanding Qualification Scores.
- Create a custom field in CRM.
- From the left navigation bar, go to Settings > Platform > Demandbase Calculated Fields and click New Demandbase Field.
- In the Demandbase Calculated Field window, enter the following:
- Select Predictive Score from the Data drop-down list.
- Select Pipeline Predict or Qualification Score from the Score Type drop-down list.
- Select the Predictive Score you want to map to CRM.
- Select the CRM (Salesforce, HubSpot, Microsoft Dynamics) Account Field to map the Predictive Score to.
- Toggle on Write-back Enabled to allow Demandbase to update the field value in CRM.
- Click Save.
Data will be processed after the sync and available in the customer database according to the schedules described in Understanding Demandbase Data Availability.