The Qualification Score uses machine learning to quantify what truly defines an ideal customer, beyond basic firmographics, and then scores every account in your CRM along with the 55 million accounts in the Demandbase company database. The Qualification Score looks far into the future and scores each account on the likelihood that it would ever become a customer, regardless of where it is in the buyer journey.
Qualification Score takes the following into consideration:
- Past Opportunities
- Revenue Range
- Product Categories
- Historical Intent
Important: Changes to the model can have major implications platform-wide. The model takes up to 24 hours to update. Any changes are reflected after the model has been re-trained and each account score is updated. You cannot make any additional changes until the update process is complete.
Review the following articles:
- Understanding Qualification Scores
- Working with Selectors
- Set Up Demandbase Intent: Create Keyword Sets
You must have Admin privileges.
At the very least, a Qualification Score requires a CSV upload of customer accounts. Ideally, both an Account and Opportunity upload or a standard CRM integration. Otherwise, it will not be used.
To upload open opportunities, both predictive scores leverage the Create Data and (<13mo) and Actual Website fields. The Owner field is useful for filtering opportunities.
- From the left navigation bar, go to Settings > Demandbase-Wide Settings > Predictive Score Setup and click Create New.
- Enter an appropriate Predictive score name (for example, the name of the product that the score is for), select Qualification Score, and click Next.
The Qualification Score setup page opens.
- Add Selectors to identify the past pipeline opportunities and engagement activities to use for training the model.
- (Optional) Select the keyword sets relevant to your score. By default, Demandbase users intent from all of your keyword sets as inputs into your score.
- Click Save and train model.
The model takes up to 24 hours to update.
Access the Qualification Score results and take action on the recommended accounts.
A Qualification Score above 75% is a good indicator an account is a qualified account. If the score is 90% or above, the Sales team should take immediate action to engage with the account.
To access the score results, from the left navigation bar, go to Analytics > Dashboard and select an account list from the drop-down list. Scroll down to the Accounts section and click the Qualification Score tab.