The Qualification Score uses machine learning to quantify what truly defines an ideal customer, beyond basic firmographics, and then scores all your accounts along with the 55 million accounts in the Demandbase database. The Qualification Score looks far into the future and scores each account on the likelihood that it would ever become a customer, regardless of where it is in the buyer journey.
Important: Changes to the model can have major implications platform-wide. The model takes up to 24 hours to update. Any changes are reflected after the model has been re-trained and each account score is updated. You cannot make any additional changes until the update process is complete.
Review the following articles:
- Understanding Qualification Scores
- Working with Selectors
- Set Up Demandbase Intent: Create Keyword Sets
You must have Admin privileges.
Qualification Scores require a CRM integration or an upload of accounts (ideally past and current customers) via a CSV.
- From the left navigation bar, go to Settings > Demandbase-Wide Settings > Predictive Score Setup and click Create New.
- Enter an appropriate Predictive score name (for example, the name of the product that the score is for), select Qualification Score, and click Next.
The Qualification Score setup page opens.
- Add Selectors to identify past customers and train the model.
- (Optional) Select the keyword sets relevant to your score. By default, Demandbase uses intent from all of your keyword sets to train the model.
- Click Save and train model.
Tip: Before saving the Qualification Score, click Refresh to see the number of accounts that meet the Selector criteria you entered.
The model takes up to 24 hours to update.
Access the Qualification Score results and take action on the recommended accounts.
Accounts that are Highly Qualified may fit your ICP and the Sales team should take immediate action to engage with the account.
To access the score results, from the left navigation bar, go to Analytics > Dashboard and select an account list from the drop-down list. Scroll down to the Accounts section and click the Qualification Score tab.