The Demandbase HubSpot CRM integration allows you to connect and create a bidirectional sync between Demandbase and HubSpot CRM.
Important: The first time you integrate with HubSpot CRM, the duration of the initial sync is dependent on the volume of records in your CRM. You can see the status of the sync in System Notifications.
- Data sync from HubSpot CRM:
- Data from HubSpot syncs to Demandbase using the REST API.
- Demandbase syncs Company, Contact, Deal, and Owner data from 100 records per API call.
- Demandbase syncs Email Events data from 1,000 records per API call.
- The frequency of the read cron job from HubSpot can be configured in Data Sync Settings.
- Demandbase queries HubSpot CRM for all Account (company), people (contact), opportunity (deal), email event, web visits, owner, and related default fields (properties) with a last modified date after the Datetime of the last completed sync.
- Synced HubSpot CRM data is available in the Demandbase Database.
- Data sync to HubSpot CRM:
- Data from Demandbase syncs to HubSpot using the REST API in batch update mode.
- Demandbase syncs data to 100 records per batch.
- The writeback job to HubSpot runs daily between 10:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m. UTC. If you want to adjust the timing of the writeback job, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Demandbase syncs data to the account and contact objects.
- Demandbase custom fields (properties) are automatically created in HubSpot CRM via an API. See more information at Reference: Demandbase Custom Fields in HubSpot CRM.
- Data is pushed ONLY when there's a difference between the calculated state in Demandbase and the previous field value in HubSpot CRM AND the record exists in Demandbase. This ensures that Demandbase only syncs meaningful updates to your HubSpot CRM.
- HubSpot Marketing: Professional or Enterprise Subscription
- You must have Admin privileges within your HubSpot CRM and Demandbase environments.
Review the links below to learn how to set up your HubSpot CRM integration in Demandbase.