The Demandbase HubSpot CRM integration allows you to connect and create a bidirectional sync between Demandbase and HubSpot CRM.
Important: The first time you integrate with HubSpot CRM, the duration of the initial sync is dependent on the volume of records in your CRM. You can see the status of the sync in System Notifications.
- Data sync from HubSpot CRM:
- Demandbase queries HubSpot CRM for the account (company) object, people (contact) object, opportunity (deal) object, activities, user data, and all related default fields (properties) with a last modified date after the Datetime of the last completed sync.
- Synced HubSpot CRM data is available in the Demandbase Database.
- Data sync to HubSpot CRM:
- Demandbase syncs data to the account and contact objects.
- Demandbase custom fields (properties) are automatically created in HubSpot CRM via an API. See more information at Reference: Demandbase Custom Fields in HubSpot CRM.
- Data is pushed ONLY when there's a difference between the calculated state in Demandbase and the previous field value in HubSpot CRM AND the record exists in Demandbase. This ensures that Demandbase only syncs meaningful updates to your HubSpot CRM.
- HubSpot Marketing: Professional or Enterprise Subscription
- You must have Admin privileges within your HubSpot CRM and Demandbase environments.
Review the links below to learn how to set up your HubSpot CRM integration in Demandbase.
Set Up HubSpot CRM Integration