System Notifications allow your Admins to be notified through a daily notification when there are issues affecting your Demandbase instance.
- From the left navigation bar, go to Settings > System Monitoring > System Notifications and select the Settings tab.
- For Daily Email Alerts, select the severity of the notifications to send, High, Medium, or Low. See System Notification Severity for an explanation of each level.
- From the left panel, select the Admins you want to receive notifications.
- Repeat the same process for Real-Time Email Alerts. You can add the same Admins for daily and real-time email alerts.
- Real-Time Email Alerts: Admins are notified by email for the first occurrence of each issue type.
- Daily Email Alerts: Admins receive an email with a consolidated list of all issues that occurred in the past 24 hours.
All notifications are stored in notification history and assigned a specific Type, where you can quickly search for notifications by Platform, Severity, Object, Job ID, or Status.
Demandbase interprets and classifies each notification as one of the following Types.
|API Limit||Service reached an API request limit.|
|Credentials||Issues related to expired or invalid credentials. Applies to various integrations.|
|Demandbase Permission||Issues related to permissions with the Demandbase platform.|
|Object Not Found||Issues related to objects that cannot be found, typically related to delete objects on the specific service.|
|Orchestration||Orchestration issues related to people objects. Applies to SalesLoft, Outreach, and Marketo integrations.|
|Writeback||CRM related issues specific to write-back.|
The Object field shows the object type identified for the notification. Note that some notifications may not report the specific object.
The Status field shows whether a notification is Muted or Unmuted. You can mute or unmute a notification by clicking on the bell icon. Muted notifications are not included in daily and real-time email notifications.
You can dismiss a notification by clicking on the x icon. If you choose to dismiss a notification, it is deleted from the notification history, and it only appears again if the error re-occurs.
The notification history shows information about the reason for the notification, and details on how to resolve the issue. Notifications may include a specific Job ID within the Notification text that can be used to reference the logs for the corresponding integration.
Tip: You can use the Search feature to find any text with a system notification.
If any automations or audiences are impacted by the error, click the number in the Impacted column for more details.