Using PFL's integrations with Salesforce Campaigns and Members, Marketo Campaigns, or Eloqua Contact Lists, you can power PFL direct mail with the capabilities available in Demandbase One. You can use Selectors to create targeted Person Lists based on Demandbase data and trigger PFL via campaigns in an integrated platform. This allows you to enhance the customer experience for your target accounts by coupling the digital experience with high impact physical touchpoints.
Through your integration with Salesforce, Marketo, or Eloqua, you can do the following with PFL:
- Align direct mail campaigns with overall digital marketing strategy to create a seamless online and offline experience.
- Use Demandbase Journey Stages to determine trigger criteria for more strategic send based on where an account sits in the customer journey.
- Re-engage key opportunities at the right time by sending a gift when someone meets specific, pre-established criteria.
You must have a paid PFL license.
Since Demandbase integrates indirectly with PFL, you must be integrated with Salesforce, Marketo, or Eloqua.
To automate the workflow, you must have the Demandbase Orchestration solution.
- Set up the Salesforce, Marketo, or Eloqua integration for the platform you want to use to activate your PFL campaigns. For overview information about Demandbase integrations, see Set Up an Integration as a Data Source.
- Set up the PFL integration with the platform you want to use.
If you have issues setting up the integration, contact your PFL CSM.