You can map People or Account Segments you create in Demandbase to custom fields you create in CRM. This allows you to use the Demandbase Segment values in CRM the same way you would use a CRM custom field.
You must have Admin privileges in Demandbase.
Read Understanding Segments.
- Create a custom field in your CRM.
- From the left navigation bar, go to Settings > Platform > Demandbase Calculated Fields and click New Demandbase Field.
- In the Demandbase Calculated Field window, enter the following:
- Select Segment from the Data drop-down list.
- Select the Segment you want to map to CRM.
- Select the CRM Account Field, CRM Lead Field, or CRM Contact Field to map the Segment to. The CRM field options available depend on the Segment you selected and the Segment’s member type.
- Toggle on Write-back Enabled to allow Demandbase to update the field value in CRM. This option is available only for Calculated fields for Connected mode.
- Click Save.
Data will be processed after the sync and available in the customer database according to the schedules described in Understanding Demandbase Data Availability.