To maximize your advertising budget and protect your brand, it’s crucial to reach the actual buyers in your target accounts with relevant ads on brand-safe sites. The Demandbase Advertising Cloud helps you run ad campaigns to accomplish this piece of your Account-Based Experience (ABX) strategy.
With self-serve Advertising you can:
- Build and launch your advertising campaigns.
- Manage and optimize campaigns in real time.
- Adjust creative, landing pages, and other targeting parameters.
If your company has arranged for an Advertising Campaign Strategist (ACS) to build campaigns, you won't need to use the self-serve capabilities of the Campaign Builder wizard in the Advertising Cloud.
- Refer to the Planning a Campaign with the Advertising Cloud Playbook article to plan and implement your targeting strategy.
- Review the Building an Account List for an Advertising Campaign article.
- See Build an Advertising Campaign.
- Gauge and fine-tune your campaign by following the principles of Measuring the Results of an Advertising Campaign.
Important: Have support questions about self-serve Advertising? The standard customer-service level agreement applies to self-serve only customers. See Demandbase ABM Platform Availability and Support Services terms to learn more.