PathFactory enables marketers to scale how they incorporate content into every touchpoint and removes friction from the customer journey by surfacing the right content at the right time. Demandbase and PathFactory customers can leverage Demandbase One account data to easily create personalized content experiences at every stage and touchpoint, at scale.
Using the Demandbase PathFactory integration, you can:
- Personalize landing page experiences with Demandbase account attributes such as company name, industry or geography.
- Develop nurture sequence and align with sales on accounts that have consumed certain pieces of content for a more personalized follow up experience.
- Enhance outbound sales experience to specific account lists by linking to an entire content experience versus attaching multiple one-pagers to an email.
You must have a paid PathFactory license.
You must have Admin privileges in Demandbase.
- Use the Demandbase Account Connector to set up the PathFactory integration. For instructions, see Set Up Demandbase to Send Data to an Integration: Account Connector.
- Follow the instructions from the PathFactory documentation to continue setting up the integration.
If you have issues setting up the integration, contact your PathFactory CSM.