Qualified is a real-time collaboration platform for sales and marketing teams to communicate using live chat, voice calls, and chatbots. The solution is available to companies that use Salesforce Sales Cloud.
Integrating Qualified with Demandbase can help drive engagement with the most important accounts by customizing the buying experience to what your prospects and customers want. The integration allows you to connect with your target accounts directly on your website. Using reverse IP lookup technology of Demandbase, you can use Qualified to do the following:
- Quickly alert your sales team to target accounts on your website
- Create specific custom experiences for those visitors
- Gather more information about what those visitors are looking for on your site
The integration enables these capabilities by creating visitor fields in Qualified that pull in additional information from your matching Demandbase target accounts.
Paid Qualified license
Demandbase Admin privileges
- Contact your Demandbase Customer Success Manager (CSM) as well as your Qualified point of contact that you want to integrate the two products. You’ll need to retrieve the server-side API key from your Demandbase CSM to proceed.
- When you receive the API key, follow the steps in the Integration with Demandbase article on the Qualifed.com website.
Demandbase fields supplement the information available for conversations driven by Qualified visitor fields. Importing the information in this way also allows you to sync Demandbase data with your Salesforce leads as they are created.