The Conversion page in the Analytics section provides a dashboard with Conversion data for each of your defined Journey Stages. The Conversion for a Journey Stage represents the percentage of account transitions into the stage that were followed by transitions to a forward stage during the selected date range.
To access the Conversion page, from the left navigation bar, go to Analytics > Conversion. After you select an account list, you can use the date range selector and quick filters at the top of the page to update the data shown.
Tip: You can also access the page by clicking a stage under the Conversion metric in the Journeys page.
For more information about the Conversion page, see:
Journey Stage Conversion
The Journey Stage Conversion section shows the following for each stage:
- Conversion Rate: Percentage of account transitions into the stage that were followed by transitions to a forward stage during the selected date range.
Conversion Rate = Converted Forward / Total Transitions
- Total Transitions: Number of times accounts transitioned into the stage during the selected date range. The number includes forward, backward, and skipped forward transitions into the stage.
- Converted Forward: Number of times accounts transitioned into the stage and moved to a forward stage during the time period. The number includes skipped forward transitions into the stage.
The Journey Heatmap allows you to view Conversion data at a glance. The percentage of account transitions from a selected stage to a forward stage is shown in the heatmap in boxes. Darker boxes represent higher percentages. The data shown in the heatmap updates when you make selections in the Journey Stage Conversion section.
To change the Row and Column account fields, select one of the following preset options from the drop-down list.
To use other account fields, click Custom and select them from the Rows and Columns drop-down list.
The Journey Table includes the Accounts and Stage Transitions tabs. The data shown in the table updates when you make selections in the Journey Stage Conversion section and Journey Heatmap.
The Accounts tab table includes the following columns by default:
- Account Name
- Billing State/Province
- Number or Persons
- Engaged People
- Days in Journey Stage
The Stage Transitions tab table includes the following columns by default:
- Account Name
- Stage Name
- Entered Stage At
- Previous Stage Name
- Days in Previous Stage
- To add, remove, or reorder the columns in the table, click Edit Columns.
- To export the list in CSV format, click Export.