You can add Audience Destinations for the following ad network platforms that you integrate with:
After you add an integration to an ad network platform, you can create person-based or account-based (LinkedIn only) Audiences to use with campaigns in the Destination.
This article explains how to add Destinations for Adobe, Facebook, Google (available soon), Microsoft Bing, and Twitter. For LinkedIn, see Add LinkedIn Destinations for Audiences.
Tip: If you need to update the Destinations added for an Audience, you must first Deactivate it from the Scheduler tab. Be sure to Activate the Audience after saving your changes to resume syncing.
You must have Administrative privileges or be assigned to a permission set with the required access to use Orchestration.
You must have the Demandbase Orchestration or Advertising Cloud solution to create more than three Audiences.
You must have the Demandbase integration set up for the ad network platforms you want to use.
- From the left navigation bar, go to Orchestration > Audiences.
- Click Create New to create a new Audience or click the name of an existing Audience.
- Click the Destinations tab and click the plus icon.
- In the Add Destination window, click the name of an ad network platform.
Tip: Only the ad network platforms you've set up integrations for are available.
- In the Create Destination window, enter a New Audience Name and select the Ad Account to use for the Audience. All Ad Accounts set up in the Integrations section of Settings are available in the drop-down list.
- Click Create.
Demandbase adds the ad network platform as a Destination for the Audience and creates a new Audience in the Destination for you to use in campaigns.
Important: The Audience name you enter in Demandbase currently does not match the name of the new Audience created in the Destination.
The Audience name in the Destination appears as:
LR_US_Externid_(CompanyName)_(IntegrationName or ConnectionName)_t(TenantID)-a(DemandbaseAudienceID).csv=1 in Facebook
t(TenantID)-a(DemandbaseAudienceID).csv in other Ad Network Destinations
- The CompanyName is your company name.
- The IntegrationName or ConnectionName is the value entered when setting up the integration.
- To find the TenantID and DemandbaseAudience ID, open the Audience in Demandbase.
Click the Scheduler tab to schedule and activate the Audience to start syncing the people that meet the Selector criteria to the Destination. The first sync takes between 5–7 days to build the audience and complete the initial build and subsequent syncs run nightly.
Tip: You can remove Destinations for Audiences set to Inactive. To remove a Destination, click the Delete icon .
After the first sync finishes, the Destinations tab shows a dashboard with information about the Audience’s status and metrics.
The dashboard shows the following information:
- Status: The Audience’s current status. Statuses include:
- Active or Success: The Audience is active and successfully synced during the last attempt.
- Pending: The Audience is active and is currently syncing for the first time.
- Scheduled: The Audience is active and scheduled to sync.
- Inactive: The Audience has never been activated or has been deactivated.
- Last Sync: The number of people that were added, removed, or skipped from the Audience during the last sync.
- 7-Day Match Rate: The percentage of people synced to the platform that were matched over the last seven days.
- Demandbase Audience Over Time: The number of people that meet the Selector criteria and the change in Audience size over the last 30 days.