After you create Audiences, you can take actions to manage them. You can favorite Audiences to find them more quickly or delete Audiences you no longer need.
You must have Admin privileges or be assigned to a permission set with the required access to use Orchestration.
You must have the Demandbase Orchestration or Advertising solution to create more than three Audiences.
- From the left navigation bar, go to Orchestration > Audiences.
- In the Audiences table, select the checkbox for one or more Audiences.
- Click Take Action and select an available action:
- Activate: Select to activate the Audience and start syncing immediately. Demandbase requires you to confirm before activating the Audience. You can also schedule Audiences to start syncing later.
- Deactivate: Select to deactivate the Audience and stop syncing immediately. Demandbase requires you to confirm before deactivating the Audience.
- Make Favorite: Select to add the Audience as a favorite.
Tip: You can also click the Make Favorite (heart) icon next to the checkbox to favorite an Audience.
- Unfavorite: Select to remove the Audience as a favorite.
- Delete: Select to delete the Audience. Demandbase requires you to confirm before deleting the Audience.