On the Data Sync Settings page, you can specify how frequently Demandbase checks for updates to sync data for internal process and your CRM and Marketing Automation System (MAS) integrations. After you configure your data sync settings, you can go to the Data Sync Status page to find information about the sync status for your integrations.
- The sync frequencies configured on the Data Sync Settings page determine how often the Demandbase APIs check for new or updated data. The actual time for data to sync and be available is dependent on data volume, previously queued sync processes, and the schedules outlined in Understanding Demandbase Data Availability.
Demandbase only syncs data from fields you make accessible to your CRM integration (sync) user after you update them in the CRM platform. If you don’t see updated data for these fields in Demandbase, confirm that you've updated the field values since you made them accessible.
Data Sync Settings
The Data Sync Settings page includes a schedule section for integrated system syncs and sections for MAS and CRM integrations.
To access the page, from the left navigation bar, go to Settings > Demandbase-Wide Settings > Data Sync Settings.
The Schedule section allows you to schedule how frequently Demandbase checks for updates to sync data for internal processes.
To set or change your sync setting, select a frequency option from the Sync drop-down list and click Update.
The MAS section allows you to select how often Demandbase checks for updates to sync data for people and activities from your integrations.
To set or change your sync settings, select a frequency option from the drop-down lists and click Update.
Tips: If you integrate with Marketo, the following additional options are available:
- In the Marketo section, the Rarely Modified Objects option determines how often Demandbase checks for updates to Program Name Updates, Channel, etc.
- In the Marketo API Quota section, you can enter your daily allowance of Marketo API calls. Demandbase has safety measures in place to ensure we never push you beyond your limit. See Marketo API Usage for more information.
The CRM section allows you to select how often Demandbase checks for updates to sync data from your integrations.
To set or change your sync setting, select a frequency option from the drop-down lists and click Update.
Important: When configuring your sync frequency, be sure to consider the API quota for the platforms you integrate with.
The objects that you can set sync frequencies for depend on the CRM you integrated with. The following list shows the objects for each available CRM integration.
- Campaign and Campaign member
- Deleted Objects
- Opportunity Contact Role
- Opportunity History
- Rarely Modified Objects (includes Campaign, Report, User, Lead Queue, Opportunity Stage, and Campaign Type)
- HubSpot Objects
- CRM List
- System User
Data Sync Status
The Data Sync Status page lists the date and time that each object started to sync from your integrations. You can also see if a sync started successfully or an error occurred.
Tip: Demandbase can send your Admins system notifications when sync errors occur. See Set Up System Notifications.
To access the page, do one of the following:
- From the left navigation bar, go to Settings > System Monitoring > Data Sync Status.
- From the top of the Data Sync Settings page, click Go to Sync Status.