The SalesLoft integration allows users to manage assigning SalesLoft Cadences directly from Demandbase.
The SalesLoft integration includes:
- A tenant-level integration that must be set up by a SalesLoft Admin user.
- A user-level integration that needs to be set up by each Demandbase user that will use the Take Action options to add or remove people from SalesLoft Cadences. SalesLoft users that are only Assignees of the Take Action options don't need to set up the user-level integration.
Important: The tenant-level integration must be set up before individual users can set up their user-level integrations.
You must have Admin privileges to set up the tenant-level integration.
To use people-based actions or automations, you must have Demandbase integrated with CRM or a Marketing Automation System.
Steps: Tenant-Level Integration
- From the left navigation bar, go to Settings > Integrated Systems > Integrations.
- Click Create Data Source and select SalesLoft.
- Confirm Is Active is toggled on.
- (Optional) Toggle on Automatically create people to create new people in SalesLoft when new people are added to a Cadence. If this option is toggled off, only Leads and Contacts already in SalesLoft are added to a Cadence.
Steps: User-Level Integration
- From the left navigation bar, go to Settings > My Profile > Connected Accounts.
- Click Connect for SalesLoft.
In the Connect with Salesloft window, click Connect Account to be redirected for SalesLoft account authorization. Once you complete the authorization, a notification confirms you are set up.
- (Optional) Toggle on Require Approval to require an approver be selected when a Demandbase user takes action to add or remove a person from a SalesLoft Cadence.
You can now use the SalesLoft action in Demandbase to assign a Cadence to a SalesLoft user to run against a prospect.