Our "Native Charts" feature brings Demandbase insights directly to your Salesforce Account. You can add Account Highlights, Engagement Timeline, Activities, Heatmap, Communication History and Intent Trends to the account view for your Sales and Marketing teams.
Install our Latest AppExchange Package: Salesforce AppExchange: Demandbase Account Based Marketing (ABM).
Good to Know
Even if you already had the Demandbase package installed, you'll need the latest version to access all of the components. When you log in to Salesforce and check out the AppExchange listing, it will tell you what version you have and what the latest version is.
Follow the Salesforce Lightning or Salesforce Classic Instructions below.
Steps: Salesforce Lightning
1. Go to an account page you want to add charts. Click the Gear icon at the top right of the window and select Edit Page from the drop-down.
2. Scroll down on the left navigation to the Custom - Managed section and you will see the available Demandbase Lightning components.
3. All charts are consolidated into a single tabbed component now. Drag the Demandbase Tabs component onto the layout where you want it located and save the page.
4. Optionally add this same component to the Opportunity page layouts.
Outcome: Salesforce Lightning
Once complete, you can view the following in your Salesforce Lightning instance:
Steps: Salesforce Classic
1. Go to an account page that you would want to add the chart layouts to and click the Edit Layout text link at the top of the page.
2. All charts are consolidated into a single tabbed page. Go to VisualForce Pages to see all the available Demandbase Visualforce pages.
3. Drag the Demandbase Tabs VisualForce component onto the page layout as desired.
Optional: Create a Section for the VisualForce component, that way a user can collapse and as needed.
4. Click on the wrench at the top right of the VisualForce page on hover. In the modal that opens, update the height of the page for the chart and save the page. The following is the chart we offer: Consolidated Tabbed Charts: 500px.
5. (Optional) Add the same component to the Opportunity page layouts by following steps 2 - 4.
Outcome: Salesforce Classic
Once complete and you're logged in, you can view the following in your Salesforce Classic instance: