The quick filters available at the top of many Demandbase pages lets you filter the information shown on these pages. Additionally, you can create filters with specific Selector criteria and save them to use later or to share with your team.
You can create and save filters for accounts, people, opportunities, or activities and use them throughout Demandbase.
The List tab of a filter shows the accounts, people, opportunities, or activities that meet its Selector criteria. You can click Edit Columns to update the columns shown in the table or click Export to export the list in CSV format.
The Selector tab of a filter opens when you first create it and lets you define its Selector criteria. For more information about Selectors, see Working with Selectors.
The Details tab of a filter provides an overview with the following information:
- Name: Name of the filter. To change the name of an existing filter, click the pencil icon that appears when you hover over the name.
- Description: Add a description to give more details about the filter. To change the description of an existing filter, click the pencil icon that appears when you hover over the description.
- Public: Indicates if the filter is public or not. Public filters are visible to others within your organization.
- Member type: Type of results the filter will return (Person, Account, Opportunity, or Activity).
- Created by: Who the filter was created by.
- Created on: When the filter was created.
- Last updated by: Who was the last person to update the filter.
- Last updated on: When the filter was last updated.