Using Demandbase with TechTarget provides a more complete way to discover and act on in-market accounts. The combination of TechTarget’s Priority Engine and Demandbase One enables you to execute more effectively on marketing and sales objectives such as identifying buying team members, using seller insights to prioritize accounts, and leveraging account intent data to modify target pools.
Through your integration with Salesforce, HubSpot, or Marketo, you can do the following with TechTarget:
- Identify accounts that are not surging in Demandbase using Priority Engine and import them into Demandbase.
- Identify active buying team members from your target accounts in Demandbase and target them in your third-party platform integrations.
- Use TechTarget contact and account data to enhance Engagement Minute scoring for third-party intent in Demandbase.
You must have a paid TechTarget license.
Since Demandbase integrates indirectly with TechTarget, you must be integrated with Salesforce, HubSpot, or Marketo.
- Set Up the Salesforce, HubSpot, or Marketo integration for the platform you want to use with TechTarget. For overview information about Demandbase integrations, see Set Up an Integration as a Data Source.
- Set up the TechTarget integration with the platform you want to use.
If you have issues setting up the integration, contact your TechTarget CSM.