When you create an Automation, you can add an action to update a person’s lifecycle stage in HubSpot. This action allows you to automate the process for updating lifecycle stages.
The actions you can add depend on the member type (Account or Person) selected for an Automation. See Automation Actions.
You must have Admin privileges or be assigned to a permission set with the required access to use Demandbase Orchestration.
Demandbase HubSpot CRM Integration
- From the left navigation bar, go to Orchestration > Automations.
- Click Create New to create a new Automation or click the name of an existing Automation.
- Click the Actions tab and click the plus icon.
Tip: You can add multiple actions to an Automation. If an Automation already has an action added, click + Add Action to add another action.
- In the Add Action window, select the CRM tab and click Update Lifecycle Stage in HubSpot CRM.
- In the window that opens, enter the following:
- Assigned Contact Owner: Select the HubSpot CRM account owner to associate with the people.
- Converted Status: Select the lifecycle stage to assign.
- Click Save.
When the Automation runs, Demandbase identifies people that meet the Selector criteria and updates their lifecycle stages in HubSpot.
Click the Scheduler tab to set up the schedule and frequency for the Automation to run.