With the Demandbase Unified App, you can see Demandbase ABX and Sales Intelligence Cloud insights directly from Microsoft Dynamics.
The app comes with one iFrame chart that you can add to page layouts for visual engagement insights. This tabbed chart offers multiple chart views. See Unified ABX and Sales Intelligence Cloud Insights Available in Microsoft Dynamics for more information.
Important: The Company, People, and Insights tabs can be added to the Account, Opportunity, Contact, and Lead objects. The Engagement tab can be added to the Account, Contact, and Opportunity objects.
- Your company must have a Sales Intelligence Cloud License. See View by License Type for more information.
- You must have Admin privileges within your Microsoft Dynamics environment.
Steps: Download the Unified Demandbase App Package
Go to the Microsoft AppSource Marketplace.
- Enter Microsoft Dynamics administrator credentials and click Sign in.
- Click Free Trial.
- Choose the appropriate environment. Select the Permissions check boxes and click Install.
- On the left navigation pane, click Environments. During installation, the status for the Demandbase app is Installing…
- Once the installation is complete, the status for the Demandbase app changes to Installed.
Steps: Enable the Unified Demandbase App for Microsoft Dynamics Users
- Open the same Microsoft Dynamics 365 environment from Steps: Download the Unified Demandbase App Package.
- Go to Settings > Advanced Settings > Demandbase > Org Settings.
- Click Continue to enable OAuth for all users.
- Enter Microsoft Dynamics administrator credentials and click Accept.
- The user access request starts automatically. When complete, the Demandbase Organizational Settings page is visible in Settings > Org Settings.