Opportunity lists allow you to identify and group specific opportunities and share them with other Demandbase users. The types of opportunity lists you can create include:
- Dynamic: An opportunity list that updates automatically as your data changes.
- Salesforce report or Salesforce view: An opportunity list created using an existing Salesforce report or view. These list types are only available if you set up the Demandbase Salesforce Lite integration.
- CSV Import: An opportunity list from a CSV file containing Opportunity IDs that match those that already exist in the Demandbase tenant. If you want to upload new Opportunities to the platform, see Import or Reimport Account or Opportunity Data from a CSV File.
See Demandbase Salesforce Lite Integration for more information about creating opportunity lists from Salesforce reports or views.
- From the left navigation bar, go to Database > Opportunities > Opportunity Lists and click Create New.
- In the Create a new list window, do the following:
- Name: Enter a name for the list.
- List Type: Select the type of list to create:
- Dynamic: Create an opportunity list using Basic Selectors that updates automatically as your data changes. See Use Basic Selectors in Demandbase One Starter Edition.
- SDFC report: Create an opportunity list from an existing Salesforce report. After selecting this option, you can select the report you want to use from the Select Report drop-down list.
- SDFC report: Create opportunity list from an existing Salesforce view. After selecting this option, you can select the view you want to use from the Select View drop-down list.
- CSV Import: Create an opportunity list from a CSV file. After selecting this option, you an add the file that you want to use.
Important: The SDFC report and SFDC view options are only available if you set up the Demandbase Salesforce Lite integration.
- Visibility: Select who can view the list.
- Public: Visible to everyone in your company.
- Private: Visible only to the creator of the list and any Demandbase users with an Admin role.
- Click Create List.
- Click the List tab to see the opportunities added to the list created.