Demandbase One Starter Edition allows you to use Basic Selectors to define the accounts, people, and opportunities that you want to focus on. For example, you can use Basic Selectors when you create account lists to identify accounts that are showing intent or visiting your website. Basic Selectors allow you to segment your target account list for use in Demandbase Advertising or to export for use outside the platform.
The following Basic Selectors are available for Demandbase One Starter:
- Firmographics: Includes Selector criteria for location, number of employees, revenue, and industry.
- Technographics: Includes Selector criteria for technologies used.
- Intent Activity: Includes Selector criteria for Intent keywords and Intent strength.
- Opportunity Stage: Includes Selector criteria for open opportunities in specific stages.
- Site Analytics: Includes Selector criteria for web pages visited, UTM parameters, and number of page visits.
- Other: Includes Selector criteria for account, people, or opportunity list, accounts, fields, and account source.
Set up Technographics to use Selector criteria for technologies used.
Set up Demandbase One Intent keyword sets to use Selector criteria for Intent keywords.
Here’s an example of how to create a dynamic account list using Basic Selectors.
- From the left navigation bar, go to Database > Accounts > Account Lists and click Create New.
- In the Create a new list window, enter a Name, select Dynamic list, select a Visibility option (Private or Public), and click Create list.
- A dynamic list updates automatically as your data changes.
- Private lists are visible only to you and Demandbase Admins. Public lists are visible to everyone in your company.
- Use Basic Selectors to define the accounts you want to focus on. For example, to identify accounts showing high intent for one of your products, do the following:
a. Click Intent Activity.
b. In the Demandbase Intent section, select Contains, Keyword Sets, the keyword set for the product, and a time period.
c. In the Intent Strength section, select the High checkbox.
d. (Optional) Click the refresh icon to see the number of accounts that meet the Selector criteria.
d. Click Save.
- Click the List tab to see the accounts added to the dynamic list based on your Selector criteria.