You can map Qualification and Pipeline Predict Scores from Demandbase to custom fields you create in Salesforce. This allows you to write back multiple Predictive Scores to Salesforce custom fields.
Demandbase Salesforce Integration.
- Create a custom field in Salesforce. See Create Custom Fields in Salesforce.
- From the left navigation bar, go to Settings > Platform > Demandbase Calculated Fields and click New Demandbase Field.
- In the Demandbase Calculated Field window, enter the following:
- Select Predictive Score from the Data drop-down list.
- Select Pipeline Predict or Qualification Score from the Score Type drop-down list.
- Select the Predictive Score you want to map to Salesforce.
- Select the SDFC Account Field to map the Predictive Score to.
- Toggle on Write-back Enabled to allow Demandbase to update the field value in Salesforce.
- Click Save.
Search for and view the custom field value in Salesforce. The new field appears in Salesforce after your next scheduled sync. See Data Sync Settings.