The Facebook integration allows you to add Facebook as a Destination for your Orchestration Audiences. After you set up the integration, you can create person-based Audiences to use with Facebook.
Important: Before you set up the Demandbase Facebook integration, you must add LiveRamp as a partner in Facebook. This does not require you to have an agreement with LiveRamp or an account/login for LiveRamp. See the LiveRamp documentation for instructions.
You must have Admin privileges in Demandbase.
To use people-based Audiences, you must have Demandbase integrated with a CRM or a Marketing Automation System.
- In Facebook Business Manager, add LiveRamp as a partner in Facebook. For more information, see the LiveRamp documentation.
- In Demandbase, from the left navigation bar, go to Settings > Demandbase-Wide Settings > Integration.
- Click Create Data Source and select Facebook.
Enter the following:
- Connection name: Enter a name for the integration.
- Facebook Ad Account ID: Enter your numeric Facebook Ad Account ID.
- Company Name: Enter your company name.
- Integration Name: Enter the integration name that you want to appear with the audience name in Facebook.
Important: Enter a Connection name, Company Name, and Integration Name with no spaces. For example, enter CompanyInc or Integration_Name.
- Click Save.
You can now add Facebook as a Destination for your Audiences.
(Optional) Add any additional Facebook accounts you want to use as a Destination for your Audiences.