The Convert Lead to Contact action allows you to convert matched Leads to Contacts in Salesforce directly from Demandbase. This action converts Salesforce Lead records matched to an Account to Contact records attached to that Account. See Understanding Lead to Account Matching.
Demandbase Salesforce Integration.
- Select Leads to convert to Contacts and click Take Action.
- In the right Take Action section, click Convert Lead to Contact.
- From the Assigned Contact Owner drop-down list, select the Salesforce account owner to associate with the Contacts.
- From the Converted Status drop-down list, select the status to assign to the converted Contacts.
- Check Notifications to email the Salesforce account owner about converted Contacts.
- Click Confirm.
Demandbase sends a request to Salesforce to convert the Lead records matched to an Account to Contact records associated to that Account.