The Outreach integration allows users to assign and run Outreach Sequences directly from Demandbase. See Take Action: Outreach Sequences for more information.
You must have Administrative privileges in Demandbase and Outreach.
Steps: Outreach API Setup
- In Outreach, go to System Settings > Integrations > API Access. See the How to Access Outreach APIs article in Outreach for more information.
- Toggle on Turn on the Outreach API access.
- Make sure the Development Client tab is selected.
- Copy the Client ID and Client Secret for Steps: Demandbase Setup.
- Go to Redirect URLs and click Add new URL. In the box, enter https://web.demandbase.com/admin/oauthcallback.
- Go to Scope and select below scopes:
- Click Save.
Important: You must copy the Client ID and Client Secret before saving.
Steps: Demandbase Setup
- From the left navigation bar, go to Settings > Demandbase-Wide Settings > Integration.
- Click Create Data Source and select Outreach.
- Enter the Client Id and Client Secret you copied from the previous step, Steps: Outreach API Setup.
- (Optional) Toggle on Automatically create people to create new people in Outreach when new people are added to a Sequence. If this option is toggled off, only Leads and Contacts already in Outreach are added to a Sequence.
- Click Save.
You can use the Outreach Take Action feature in Demandbase to add or remove people from Sequences.