The Program Impact page gives you insight into the effectiveness of your Salesforce Campaigns and Marketo Programs in relation to your target accounts. Demandbase defines success as follows:
- Salesforce Campaigns: The campaign status has been marked as Responded in the Salesforce Campaign Member setup screen.
- Marketo Programs: A lead’s status has been changed to Success in Marketo. See Marketo’s Program Membership documentation for more information.
Set up the integrations that you want to see program impacts for:
- From the left navigation bar, go to Analytics > Program Impact with an account list selected.
- Use the date range selectors to change the date range. The default date is determined by your assigned user view.
- Use quick filters to narrow down the list of programs and campaigns.
- Use Search to find specific programs or campaigns. This searches values in the Type and Program Name columns.
- Click Type/Channel to see a breakdown of successes by the campaign or program type.
- (Optional) Click Edit Columns to add, remove, or reorder the columns in the table. The table includes a default set of columns that show information for each campaign or program. See Column Definitions for details about columns you can add.
- (Optional) Click Export to export the list in CSV format.
Review the information to determine the effectiveness of your programs and campaigns and how they may have influenced the downstream pipeline revenue.
The following columns are available for the Program Impact page. The default columns are denoted with an asterisk.
|Type*||The campaign or program category.|
|Program Name*||The name of the Salesforce Campaign or Marketo Program.|
|Successes*||The number of people with a responded or success status for the program.|
|Account Coverage*||The percentage and number of accounts from the selected account list with program success.|
|New Opportunities*||The number of new opportunities created after program success.|
|New Pipeline Revenue*||The dollar amount for new opportunities created after program success.|
|Closed-Won Revenue*||The dollar amount for opportunities closed or won after the program success date.|
|Accelerated Amount||The total dollar amount change for opportunities that close at least 30 days early because of program success.|
|Accelerated Count||The number of opportunities that close at least 30 days early because of program success.|
|Accelerated Days||The number of days opportunities close early when a program success results in opportunities closing at least 30 days early.|
|Opportunity Revenue Change||The total dollar amount change for opportunities after program success.|
|Forecast Revenue Change||The total expected dollar amount change for opportunities after program success.|
|Opportunity Probability Change||The total change in probabilities for opportunities after program success.|
|Engagement Minutes||The number of engagement minutes related to the program success.|
|Successes in Target Accounts||The number of accounts in the selected account list with program success.|
|Target Accounts||The number of accounts in the selected account list.|
|Target Accounts with a Success||The number of accounts in the selected account list with program success.|
|Closed-Won Avg Days||The average number of days opportunities are won after program success.|
|Won Opportunities||The number of won opportunities after program success.|
|Win Percentage||The percent of won opportunities after a successful program.|