You can map People or Account Segments you create in Demandbase to custom fields you create in Salesforce. This allows you to use the Demandbase Segment values in Salesforce the same way you would use any Salesforce custom field.
Read Understanding Segments.
Demandbase Salesforce Integration.
- Create a custom field in Salesforce. See Create Custom Fields in Salesforce and Map to Demandbase.
- From the left navigation bar, go to Settings > Platform > Demandbase Custom Fields and click New Demandbase Field.
- In the Demandbase Custom Field window, enter the following:
- Select Segment from the Data drop-down list.
- Select the Segment you want to map to Salesforce.
- Select the SDFC Account Field, SDFC Lead Field, or SFDC Contact Field to map the Segment to. The Salesforce field options available depend on the Segment you selected and the Segment’s member type.
- Toggle on Write-back Enabled to allow Demandbase to update the field value in Salesforce.
- Click Save.
Search for and view the custom field value in Salesforce. The new field appears in Salesforce after your next scheduled sync. See Data Sync Settings.