The Destinations tab for an Audience includes a dashboard with useful information about the Audience’s status and metrics. The dashboard is available after you add HubSpot as a Destination and activate the Audience.
The dashboard shows the following information:
- Status: The Audience’s current status. Statuses include:
- Active: The Audience is active and successfully synced during the last attempt.
- Pending: The Audience is active and is currently syncing for the first time.
- Scheduled: The Audience is active and scheduled to sync.
- Inactive: The Audience has never been activated or has been deactivated.
- Last Sync: The number of people that were added or removed from the Static List in HubSpot during the last sync. Demandbase skips and does not add people to the Static List if they do not exist in HubSpot.
- People in List: The number of people on the Static List selected for the Audience in HubSpot.
- HubSpot List Over Time: The number of people that met the Selector criteria and have been added or removed from the Static List in HubSpot over the last 30 days. Click the right arrow icon to show this section.