The Destinations tab for an Audience includes a dashboard with useful information about the Audience’s status and metrics. The dashboard is available after you add LinkedIn as a Destination and activate the Audience.
The dashboard shows the following information:
- Status: The Audience’s current status. Statuses include:
- Active: The Audience is active and successfully synced during the last attempt.
- Pending: The Audience is active and is currently syncing for the first time.
- Scheduled: The Audience is active and scheduled to sync.
- Inactive: The Audience has never been activated or has been deactivated.
- Last Sync: The number of accounts or people that were added or removed from the Audience during the last sync.
- 7-Day Match Rate: The percentage of accounts or people synced to LinkedIn that were matched in LinkedIn over the last seven days.
- Demandbase Audience Over Time: The number of accounts or people that meet the Selector criteria and the change in Audience size over the last 30 days. Click the right arrow icon to show this section.