The History tab for an Automation includes three sub-tabs that show information after it runs. The information available depends on the member type (Account or Person) selected for the Automation.
The Members sub-tab shows a list of accounts or people that have qualified for an Automation along with the following information:
- Account Name: The name of the Account.
- Source (Account only): The data source for the Account.
- First Name/Last Name (Person only): The name of the person.
- Title (Person only): The job title of the person.
- Lead or Contact? (Person only): The Salesforce record type for the person.
- Email (Person only): The email address for the person.
- Status (Person only): The person's Lead or Contact Status.
- Industry (Account only): The industry of the Account.
- Employees (Account only): The number of employees at the Account.
- Billing State/Province (Account only): The Account's billing location.
- Days in Journey Stage (Account only): The number of days the Account has been in its current Journey Stage.
- Pipeline Predict Score (Account only): The Account’s Pipeline Predict Score.
- Qualification Score (Account only): The Account’s Qualification Score.
- Engagement Minutes (3mo.): The Account or person’s Engagement Minutes in the last three months.
The Action Status sub-tab shows the following information for the actions taken on the accounts or people that qualified for an Automation:
- Start Time: The date and time the action was taken.
- Action Type: The action taken. For example, Add to Marketo Campaign, Change Person Data, or Add to Existing Static List.
- Person (Person only): The first and last name of the person the action was taken on.
- Email (Person only): The email address of the person the action was taken on.
- Account: The name of the Account the action was taken on.
- Action Detail: Details about the action taken. For example, the Marketo campaign that people were added to, the name of the field that was changed, or the name of the Lists Accounts were added to.
- Status: The status of the action taken. Statuses include Succeeded or Failed.
- Status Detail: Details about the action’s status. Details include Succeeded or Failed with error messages provided for failures.
The Job Status sub-tab shows the following information for the runs that have occurred for an Automation:
- Start Time: The date and time the Automation run started.
- Last Updated By: The Demandbase user that last updated the Automation.
- Members Qualified: The number of accounts or people that qualified for the Automation run.
- Status: The status of the Automation run. Statuses include all succeeded, no members found, all failed, partially failed, all succeeded with some skipped, all failed with some skipped, and partially failed with some skipped.
Note: The Skipped icon indicates accounts or people that qualified for the Automation were skipped during the run. The reason members are skipped depends on the action taken for an Automation. Example reasons include a person not matching to an Account when running the Convert Lead to Contact action or the person you are trying to run the action against not existing in the platform you are performing the action in.
- Status Details: The number of qualified accounts or people that the Automation succeeded, skipped, or failed to take action on.
You must have Administrative privileges.
You have the Demandbase Orchestration solution.
You have created and run an Automation.
- From the left navigation bar, go to Orchestration > Automations.
- Click the name of an Automation and click the History tab.
- Select the sub-tab with the information you want to see.
- (Optional) Click Edit Columns to add, remove, or reorder columns.
- (Optional) Click Export to export the list in CSV format.
Review the members, action history, and run history for the Automation.