Attribution comes pre-loaded with a number of pre-configured settings and sample dashboards.
Our philosophy has been to include as much in the package as we can--probably much more than you'll ever need. However, we want to make sure that you have access to our templates and examples early so that you spend less time building and more time using Attribution.
Below is a list of all of the things that the Attribution application contains.
- Sample Lightning dashboards:
- Pre-configured models for the Account, Person, and Opportunity Journey
- Pre-configured models for attribution
(See Understanding Attribution > Five Approaches to Attribution)
- First Touch
- Last Touch
- Equal Touch
- Position Based
- Minutes Model
Technical Salesforce Configurations:
- Security and permissions settings
- Custom objects for tracking journey and attribution
- Journey Summary
- Custom objects for settings
- Custom fields on standard objects
- Attribution triggers for tracking customer path transitions
- Batch Jobs that do all of the data work behind the scenes
- Batch Job Scheduler