The out-of-the-box Opportunity Created, Closed Won, and MQL Attribution dashboards typically default to the Minutes Model view. However, you can change the displayed attribution model in the dashboard by switching the summarized field for each dashboard component in our example dashboards.
- In Salesforce, go to the dashboard to edit. For example, the Opportunities Created Attribution (Minutes) - LIGHTNING dashboard.
- Click the Edit pencil.
- Click the current model, for example (Minutes Model) and edit the report component.
- From the Value drop-down list, select the attribution model to display.
For example, change it to FT (First Touch).
- If you don’t see the additional attribution model fields available from the Value drop-down list, add the additional model fields to the source report.
a. To find the source report, click View Report on the report component to edit.
b. In the report, add in the necessary fields you want to view for attribution.
c. Click Save and select the model from the Value drop-down list.
- Click Update.
- Click Save.
- Continue the same update for all attribution report components in the dashboard that have the Minutes Model displayed that you would like to change.
The FT model is displayed in the dashboard instead of the Minutes view.