Demandbase Attribution does most of its data processing, such as calculating attribution and journeys, based on a batch schedule in Salesforce.
There are multiple batch processes or Jobs that Demandbase Attribution executes.
- In Salesforce, go to the Demandbase Attribution App from the Apps drop-down list in the top left.
- Go to the Attribution Jobs tab.
- Click into the attribution job to schedule.
- Select Hourly or Daily for the frequency. (We recommend Daily to avoid tying up your system.)
Hourly: Select to run the job once an hour, on the hour.
Daily: Select to run the job once a day. For Hours (0 - 23), select the time of day for the Daily schedule to execute. The numbers represent the hour expressed in military time, so 0 is midnight, 8 is 8AM and 18 is 6PM. You can set any number between 0 and 23.
- Toggle Activate the scheduler on.
The scheduler shows Enabled when it’s on and Disabled when it’s off.
- Disabled: no scheduled Attribution batch jobs will be executed.
- Enabled: Attribution schedules and runs batch jobs based on the frequency that you defined.
To run a batch job at any time (off schedule), click Run Now. When Attribution runs the job, a green banner pops up that says Completed.