When you create an Automation, you can add an action to change status for people in Salesforce Campaigns from the Actions tab. This action allows you to manage people’s statuses based on the Selector criteria you specify.
The actions you can add depend on the member type (Account or Person) selected for an Automation. See Automation Actions.
You must have Administrative privileges or be assigned to a permission set with the required access to use Orchestration.
You have the Demandbase Orchestration solution.
Demandbase Salesforce Integration with active Salesforce Campaigns.
- From the left navigation bar, go to Orchestration > Automations.
- Click Create New to create a new Automation or click the name of an existing Automation.
- Click the Actions tab and click the plus icon.
Tip: You can add multiple actions to an Automation. If an Automation already has an action added, click + Add Action to add another action.
- In the Add Action window, click Change Status in Salesforce Campaign.
- In the Change Status in Salesforce Campaign window, enter the following:
- Campaign: Select the campaign with the people’s statuses to change.
- Member Status: Select the new status to assign people.
- Click Save.
When the Automation runs, Demandbase identifies people that meet the Selector criteria and changes their status in the selected Salesforce Campaign.
Click the Scheduler tab to set up the schedule and frequency for the Automation to run.