When you create an Automation, you can add an action to enroll people in HubSpot Workflows from the Actions tab. This action allows you to enroll people in HubSpot Workflows based on the Selector criteria you specify.
The actions you can add depend on the member type (Account or Person) selected for an Automation. See Automation Actions.
You must have Administrative privileges.
You have the Demandbase Orchestration solution.
Demandbase HubSpot Integration and active HubSpot Workflows.
- From the left navigation bar, go to Orchestration > Automations.
- Click Create New to create a new Automation or click the name of an existing Automation.
- Click the Actions tab and click the plus icon.
Tip: You can add multiple actions to an Automation. If an Automation already has an action added, click + Add Action to add another action.
- In the Add Action window, click Enroll to HubSpot Workflow.
- In the Enroll to HubSpot Workflow window, select the workflow to enroll people in from the Workflow drop-down list.
- Click Save.
When the Automation runs, Demandbase identifies people that meet the Selector criteria and enrolls them in the selected HubSpot Workflow.
Click the Scheduler tab to set up the schedule and frequency for the Automation to run.