When you create an Automation, you can add an action to add people to Marketo Campaigns from the Actions tab. This action allows you to add people to Marketo Campaigns based on the Selector criteria you specify.
The actions you can add depend on the member type (Account or Person) selected for an Automation. See Automation Actions.
You must have Administrative privileges.
You have the Demandbase Orchestration solution.
Demandbase Marketo Integration.
Active Marketo Campaigns set up with the Campaign is Requested trigger and the Source set to Web Services API.
Here's an example of the campaign setup in Marketo Classic.
And an example of the setup in Marketo Sky.
- From the left navigation bar, go to Orchestration > Automations.
- Click Create New to create a new Automation or click the name of an existing Automation.
- Click the Actions tab and click the plus icon.
Tip: You can add multiple actions to an Automation. If an Automation already has an action added, click + Add Action to add another action.
- In the Add Action window, click Add to Marketo Campaign.
- In the Add to Marketo Campaign window, select the campaign to add people to in the Campaign drop-down list.
- Click Save.
When the Automation runs, Demandbase identifies people that meet the Selector criteria and adds them to the selected Marketo Campaign.
Click the Scheduler tab to set up the schedule and frequency for the Automation to run.