Demandbase provides account, people, and activity filters with pre-built Selectors for you to use out of the box.
To access these filters, go to Database > Account Filters, Person Filters, or Activity Filters on the left navigation bar and select System from the Filter By drop-down list.
- Accounts with No Engagement: Shows accounts with no engagement in the last three months.
- Accounts with No People: Shows accounts with no contacts or matched leads.
- Engaged Executives: Shows contacts or leads with C-level or vice president titles and at least 30 Engagement Minutes in the last three months.
- Executives: Shows contacts or leads with C-level or vice president titles.
- Leads Only: Shows leads that Demandbase matched to your accounts.
- Demandbase Marketing Engagement Filter: Shows activities classified as marketing engagement in the out-of-the-box Sales Engagement vs. Marketing Engagement segment.
- High Intent (last 30 days): Shows high intent activity related to existing keywords in the last month.
- Inbound Emails: Shows inbound email activity. Demandbase only logs emails from users that have connected their inbox to Demandbase.
- Meetings: Shows meeting attendance activity. Demandbase only logs calendar events from users that have connected their inbox to Demandbase.
- Trending Intent (last 30 days): Shows accounts with trending intent activity in the last 30 days.